Did you know that a whopping 500 million* people use Instagram Stories every day? If you're not using Instagram Stories for your business at all or you're not using them effectively you're missing out on a remarkable opportunity to grow your business.
58% of people say they have become more interested in a brand or product after seeing it in Stories.
50% of people have visited a website to make a purchase after seeing a product or service in Stories.
Instagram Stories aren't just great for engagement, they're also an expert way to boost your sales! But only if you do it right...
8 Proven Ways You Can Boost Your Sales With IG Stories
1. Get to know people's preferences for your products or services with fun polls.
2. Engage your followers and test their knowledge with a quiz.
3. Showcase your bestsellers or most booked service(s) and why people love them!
4. Share user-generated content (UGC) and tag customers!
5. Share tips, tricks, and tutorials on how to use products, tools, or services.
6. Make your stories shoppable (if you sell products) or include a relevant call-to-action (CTA). Use gifs to make it more fun and engaging.
7. Invest in Sponsored Stories to reach more people.
8. Show off your brand personality. Let people get to know, like, and trust you!
Of course, consistency is one of the keys to success on Instagram and, social media in general. Including Instagram Stories in your overall Instagram Strategy is a smart way to connect with your followers and boost your sales. Use any or all of the ideas above, be consistent, and watch your sales increase over time.
*Source: Instagram For Business