I don't have to tell you that running a business is hard work! There are so many moving parts and tasks (sometimes extremely mundane) that need to be carried out every single day. And then as if that's not enough... something always comes out of left field!
No matter if you're a one-man/one-woman show or have a team backing you, there's always lots to do and never enough time!
90% of marketing doesn't work because it doesn't get done. - Neil Bradman
So imagine having to add these tasks on top of your (or your team's) neverending to-do list (especially since you know that in order to grow you NEED to build an online presence).
Develop and execute an integrated digital marketing strategy that helps your business build a profitable online presence.
Evaluate and optimize the efficacy of your strategy periodically.
Stay on top of consistently and regularly creating value-packed content for your social media pages
Create, manage and optimize ads
Engage with prospects and customers, and respond to private messages on social media
Develop and maintain your website so your business always looks current and meets the needs of website visitors
Build a healthy subscriber list
Consistently and regularly send out well-crafted emails to keep your list engaged and encourage action
Set up and manage all your email automations
Maintain your company blog
Stay on top of all the changes happening in the digital marketing arena and be constantly optimizing your strategy to keep your business ahead.
Phew!! That's a tall order!
It's no wonder then that many businesses feel like their digital marketing isn't working... it's simply just not getting done... or getting done right!
Here are some common reasons why certain Digital Marketing tasks don't get done:
They fall outside of the skillset of the current team
There's no dedicated digital marketing team, so when the going gets busy, it falls by the wayside.
Sound familiar? Outsourcing may be your solution!
5 Amazing Reasons Why Outsourcing Your Digital Marketing Is A Smart Move!
1. It frees up you or your team to zero in on other critical tasks and focus on core competencies.
2. It gives you flexibility in your staffing and reduced risk. You can outsource talent on a project-by-project basis rather than having to onboard a new employee.
3. It gives you greater accountability and results because an agency is dedicated to producing results that matter and showing you a return on your investment.
4. It's cost-effective. Hiring multiple team members who are specialists in their field is a huge investment. Add to that paying employee benefits, investing in expensive tools, training team members, dealing with vacation or sick leave, etc.
5. It allows you to benefit from years of expertise and, gain new perspectives and insight into better marketing your business online.
With each passing year, it's becoming more and more critical for businesses to build a presence online. It's simply not an option anymore... it MUST be done. You have 3 options on how to get it done:
Hire staff to do it in-house
Try to do it yourself
Choose wisely because your business' success online depends on it!