Updated: Jan 4
Are you still on the fence about whether your business can really benefit from having a #website? Below are 7 simple Yes/No questions that will help you make an informed decision for your business.
If the majority of your answers are "yes", then your business needs a website. If the majority are "no", then you don't need one. Simple right? Let's go!
If you have a website, it makes your small business look big. ~ Natalie Sequera
1. Do you want potential customers to see your business as credible?
84% of consumers believe a business with a website is more credible than one that only has a social media page.
2. Do you want to have control over how potential customers experience your brand online?
You only have true control over assets that you own. A website you own. A social media account you "rent".
3. Do your competitors have websites?
Are you ok with your competitors getting the sale instead of you?
4. Would having a website help make it easier for customers to do business with you?
The easier it is to do business with you:
- the less likely they are to abandon ship and choose a competitor
- the faster the customer can get to enjoy what you offer and
- the happier they will be.
5. Would it make it easier for you to run your business?
- accept orders,
- manage inventory,
- accept payments,
- facilitate subscriptions,
- display all your products/ services along with descriptions & pricing, and
- automate certain repetitive tasks?
6. Do you want to convert more leads into paying customers even while you sleep?
A website is open 24/7 to accept orders, payment, promote you, & help your customers find what they're looking for.
7. Do you want your business to show up in Google Search results (especially for local searches)?
When people are looking for a product or service, they turn to online search. Wouldn't it be great if potential customers found you when they searched and could browse your website to find what they need?
How did you answer? Do you need a website?